Podcasts are the only thing I feel relatively up to date with so I’m going to revel in that for a minute and tell you what my absolute favourite podcasts have been this year.
I’ve mentioned podcasts quite a bit in this blog because they’re a simple thing I can do to make my life better. You can listen to them while you do nothing, or the chores, or get a baby to sleep or commute.
Curious beyond belief
- Darkode – Radiolab
- Entanglement – Invisibilia
- This proves Everything – Reply all
- Source Code – Mystery Show
Tell me a story
- Belt buckle – Mystery Show
- Analiese Gregory – Unbearable Lightness of Being Hungry podcast
- Murder in a small town – Earshot
- The search for tiny libraries in New Zealand – Radiotonic
- Diversity report – Start up podcast
- Christopher Thé – Unbearable Lightness of Being Hungry podcast
- Terry Gross – WTF with Mark Maron
Matters of the heart
- The weight of love – Dear Sugar radio
- Mr Fixit 16bit 44k V2 (4) by Sophie Townsend
- Remembering Oliver Sacks – Radiolab
- Meeting Laverne – How to be a Girl
- My father the assassin: Magda Szubanski – Conversations with Richard Fidler
- Moms who hate motherhood – Dear Sugar radio
- Fear and Insecurity in Las Vegas – First Day Back
- Accidental Gay Parents – Longest Shortest Time
- Four tendencies series about Upholders, Obligers, Rebels and Questioners – Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Cheryl Strayed – Longform
- 28 Days – Undisclosed: The State vs. Adnan Syed
- The Power of Categories – Invisibilia
2 thoughts on “Favourite podcasts of 2015”
Great list! Mystery Show was such an unexpected treat.
My favs without putting much thought into it – Any time Andy Greenwald/Chris Ryan talked TV on Grantland/BSPN – Limetown – No Effects – The Message – U Talkin’ U2 To Me – Free Form Freakout + A million NBA related podcasts. Oh and On The Media, my perennial go-to.
Great list! Will check them out.