- Favourite children’s song
- What does it look/feel like to be “doing great” as a parent?
- Best parenting hack you’ve discovered
- What do you miss about pre-baby life?
- Parenting win of the week
- Parenting fail of the week
- Winning meal of the moment
- Craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your baby/kid to sleep or stay asleep
- Three words to describe your child/children
- What have you learnt from becoming a parent?
My Dad is a statistician, so I love filling out surveys. 🙂
- ‘Hush Little Baby’ gets Clem to sleep
- House a bit chaotic but I make time to do yoga
- Start making dinner in the morning (or the night before)
- Time alone to faff around
- Making time to wrestle with Leo before bed
- Raising my voice
- At home: dahl and rice. Out: sushi train
- Drove to Bundeena and back just so Leo would have a sleep in the car. Did a pee in the shower because I was wearing Clem in the baby carrier and I didn’t want to wake him up.
- Leo: enthusiastic, kind, chatty. Clem: determined, musical, joyful.
- Managing on less and broken sleep, multitasking up the whazoo, less procrastination.
Thanks to Kaley Hawkins from the Longest Shortest Time Mamas Facebook group for the inspiration for this, and to Tabitha who came up with some of the questions.